Introducing Culture Cards, the game changer in teaching children the power of their words and changing the culture for the better #fashionindustrytwist. This Biblically inspired deck includes 52 cards, one for each week of the year. It is the perfect gift to kick-start the new year!
Words matter! According to psychological research, your subconscious interprets what it hears very literally. This means your mind and body will follow the direction of your words. Teaching children these concepts at an early age will help them identify who they are and how to show up in this ever-changing world.
About this item: Culture Cards are a major flex, be a part of changing the culture. Conceived and written by Megan Jackson.
- Who’s it for: Life-changing cards for children, tweens, parents, school counselor supplies, therapy counselors, children counseling, students, teachers in the classroom, occupational therapists, youth pastors, or anyone who has a pulse.
- What’s included: 3.5 x 3.5 inches; 52 cards, matte black case.
- Words are important: Research shows that practicing affirmations has many emotional and physical benefits.
How to use:
- Weekly draw: We recommend picking one card, per week to recite first thing in the morning and before your child goes to bed.
- Freebie Style: Place cards throughout the house and recite them with your child(ren). Place them next to their bed, on their mirror, or anywhere they will see them.
Explore how customers are taking #KCCultureCard(s) out of the box and shifting the culture.